Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun Monday Picture


Click on the piture to be able to see better.

Here is my Fun Monday picture to go with My story below. This isn't the age or picture I was looking for but it will work. Here I was 6. The picture got damaged in our move here 8 years ago. But the picture I was looking for was when I was 9 when I told my brothers they were getting on my "LEFT" nerve. My step mom brought me the picture after my dad passed almost 2 years ago. I think my kids have done something with it. I hope not because I don't have a lot of pictures when we were at my daddy's. It'll pop up one day when I'm not looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute photo, I hope you find the one you were looking for.

Jo Beaufoix said...

It's a very cute picture. Hope you find the other ones.