Thursday, November 01, 2007

Our fun night!

Last night was a lot of fun. We went to the church as usual and had games, food, hay ride and fun. The good thing is my kids were big enough I wasn't completely bound down with kids. However my "niece" was there and she tried to put her kids off on me while see went and had fun with the games and hay ride. My hubby walked up to her and told her that I wasn't going to be bound down with her kids, that she spread her legs and had them so, deal with it. I was really shocked, but relieved. I got to go on my 1st hay ride ever. Gosh! I had a blast! Me and my big mouth sang all kind of songs and got everybody stirred up. Just the relieve of not being bound down with someone else's kids was wonderful!
I was not able to make KB a cheer leader outfit, which was almost a bummer, but luckily I was able to find someone that had one. That in it self made a good night!
Hope you all had a fun & safe night.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad you had a good time and your hubby, wow! I am so happy that he spoke up for you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time; I love hay rides and have been fortunate to have been on many. It is great your husband spoke up for you, sometimes it is better when it comes from someone else.

Holly said...

Yeah DH! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.