Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today!

I have been working on a post today, but it's taking longer than I thought. So, I'll post it later. Plus, I have had computer problems today. That sucks all in itself! On top of that I had to take KB to the Dr. She has red bumps on her throat but the step test came back negative. I need to watch her, hopefully she just has a virus.
My show(CSI) is coming on so, I guess I'll do a better post or the post I'm working on tomorrow. I have been trying to go check out every body's blog, but haven't quite made it. If I don't make it after my show I will tomorrow!
Toodles!

3 comments:

Junebug said...

Howdy there gal! I'm off to do some paper work...

Heather said...

Hope your girl gets to feeling better soon. Which CSI do you watch?

kitten said...

All of 'em. Miami, New York, NCIS & I guess the original. They come on Monday - Thursday. I bet that the only TV I watch, well, Every once in a while I'll crawl up on the couch and watch a movie. But usually my hubby or kids have control. LOL!