Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fun Monday!

This weeks Host is Karina @ http://candidkarina.blogspot.com . She wants to see your security blankets. No, not the kind Linus carries around with him in the Charlie Brown cartoons. What she wants to see are the items you just can not leave home without.



When I leave the house and going to be gone a while I have have my purse ( For those that saw my purse on the purse contest my husband felt bad and went and bought me a new one. So, at least I did get a new purse out of the contest. :)
that has my medicine, insurance cards, check book, drivers licence, my cell phone and a little more of this and that. Also got to have my cigarettes and my cup of Dt Mt Dew.

Yeah, can't forget those keys!







If I have my nephews I gotta have the diaper bag. 4 Sure!








If we going to gone all day I have the kids bring work books to work on.









If I'm just going on a short run to the store I make sure I at least have my dew!









So, there you have it. These are the things I make sure I have before I leave home besides the kids and myself.

16 comments:

willowtree said...

Makes sense to me.

Hootin Anni said...

You DO the DEW, huh?

{I remember a long time ago....probably way before your time ---the TV commercial for Mountain Dew had "It'll tickle your innards"....oh well, I thought you'd like to know that. Inquiring minds wanna know this stuff, right?]

Mine's posted...
Have a great MOANday.

Jodi said...

Doing the Dew... oh, what a great feeling!! I had to give up "Doing the Dew"... I became quite addicted! I limit myself to only one Dew a week at the most... and cannot have any in the house.

Drink one for me on this Fun Monday!!

Holly said...

So glad you got a new purse, one way or the other :-).

Anonymous said...

short and sweet. that mt dew will kill ya! :-)

Unknown said...

I'm not allowed to take the checkbook. I've lost it a couple of times.

Sandy said...

My husband is a Mt. Dew addict! or he was until his doctor took him off of it! Great post.

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of stuff. My kids are older, so when they go to piano and have to sit and wait for the others, they bring their own work to do, so I don't have to worry about that. The oldest carries her backpack everywhere with school work to do in case she sits in the vehicle too long. I like diet coke when not having a morning coffee, but I don't put it in my travel mug. I am going to do a post on Wednesday on my purse organization since I got a new purse thing today.

Tiggerlane said...

Mountain Dew - THAT will keep you going!! You sure do carry a lot of stuff!

Princess Jewelee said...

i am rarely with out my soda also, thanks for sharing

Karina said...

I like the purse, its cute!

Pamela said...

awwww.. now I know how to get a new purse. Yeah!!!!!

alisonwonderland said...

If I'm just going on a short run to the store I make sure I at least have my dew!

at least you've got your priorities! hehe. :)

Anonymous said...

Seems a lot of women can't leave home without a purse, keys, phone, but you are the first with Mountain Dew and cigarettes.

Lisa said...

With me its pepsi, gotta have it. However, this time of year the carry outs are selling pumpkin spice capachinnos...however you spell it...oh is that good.

GailV said...

What a fun post! Thanks for letting us have a peek!