Saturday, October 06, 2007

We won the scarecrow contest!


My pastor's wife has a few ladies here in Pontotoc she does a small group with for us mom's don't have to travel so far. I don't do much with this group because all the kids except mine and one little girl are 8 and under. But there are a few things,like the scarecrows, that my kids really want to do.
This year our theme was a roller coaster. We took bales of hay and made the cars for the coaster, then took wood to link the cars together, then we sit the kids on the cars. I can't wait till they share some pictures for I can share with ya ll. It was cute!
We won a pizza party! Even thou I didn't get the boys a scarecrow, they will be able to enjoy the pizza. Hopefully by next Friday we can get theirs done for the yard and go pick up sissy's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pizza party is fun. Sounds like you had a good time with the roller coaster theme. I have donkey tales on my post today.

hsing3kinder said...

Congrats!
I can't wait to see the pictures
~Kris

Holly said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love the scarecrows!