Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The letter Z



"Z" stand for Zest. Here are 2 definitions that really do fit me. The outermost part of the rind of an orange, lemon, or other citrus fruit, used as flavoring.
Spirited enjoyment; gusto: I like the citrus smell. And When I do something I usually do it with my all!
"Z" also stands for zodiac signs. Mine happens to be the Sagittarius. Which I'm not much into signs, but was looking for something that clicked with me and began with "Z". What better way than my sign. I do have a lot of these traits, so there just might be something in them, but I just don't get assumed by them.
Traditional Sagittarius Traits:
Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical
On the dark side....
Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

3 comments:

Ami said...

I think everyone has many of those traits and I don't necessarily believe they're doled out according to astrological sign, either.

I am also a Saggitarius, although my grandma once bought me a Capricorn necklace for Christmas. Then she was pissed that I wore the necklace my boyfriend had given me instead.

I can't wait to see the quilt. You must be amazing to be able to use all those letters and pictures in a quilt!

Anonymous said...

I think that there is some merit to the signs, but I also don't think about it too much. I think a lot of people could fit the description of what is typical in another sign. On the other hand, in University, almost all the guys I dated or was interested in were either Virgo, Scorpio and a couple Sagittarius, and a Pisces or two, so there may be something to it. I am Pisces.

Speaking of Zest, I replied to your question on Saskatoon berries on the pound cake recipe post.

Holly said...

I'm a Saggitarius too, although I don't give much thought to the zodiac signs. Kind of fun though.