Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My color Crayon is Green

You Are a Green Crayon

Your world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors.
While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around.
Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease.
You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows!

Your color wheel opposite is red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you.

Did you take the test? What did your color mean? What is your favorite color? Or is that just your mood?

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am blue.

kitten said...

HK> Did you take the test? what did Blue mean? What is your favorite color? Or is that just your mood?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say it, but I am a red crayon. I hope I am not stirring up too much trouble around here. I might be giving you ideas right when you think things are going smoothly. Just who I am, and I heard red and green are complimentary colours, which is much nicer than opposite colours.

Red is natural leader, someone who is fired up and has ideas and gets things done. And up and down and colourful. Yep sounds like me.

Heather said...

This is blue. My favorite color is green, but turns out I'm blue.

Your world is colored in calm, understated, deep colors.
You are a loyal person, and the truest friend anyone could hope to find.
On the inside, you tend to be emotional and even a bit moody.
However, you know that people depend on you. So you put on a strong front.

Your color wheel opposite is orange. Orange people may be opinionated, but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying.