Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fun Monday, clothing art

This week's Fun Monday is being hosted by WT, he wants to see some clothing art. That's tee shirts, baseball caps, hoodies, sports uniforms or any bit of clothing that you or your kids own that has interesting, funny or artistic graphics.
I guess you can tell by my pictures that we have your typical shirts and hats. Nothing too interesting or funny, but they give you an over all glance of what we are like.

Yes, living in the Dixie Land and the South we have our Red Neck shirts.









We have bought a few home school shirts from the big group we are in, but I have made our own.







We all have a few Religous shirts.











I have a shirt that says, "I would give up chocolate, but I'm no quiter!






We all like camo and hunting shirts also. My husband and youngest boy are more into it thou. My little girl loves pink camo.
























My oldest son and I wear a lot of Boy Scout shirts. He has been in BSA for 9years now. I was a leader till last year, but that's a whole other post. I also went through woodbadge and was a buffalo. "Be careful when you follow the Buffalo, the chips fall where they may!"














As you can tell, we are Ole Miss Fans. So, alot of our shirts, hats, pants and even 1/2 dosen candels are of our favorite team.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a fine array of clothing art. Now I see where you got your avitar. My avitar is just from some photo off the net. I like your shirts with the pictures on them, and I like the Catitude one. Having 3 cats, I can relate to that one. It is good to support your local teams, and me not being to local to you,I am unfamiliar with your teams. Sirdar has some of our teams on his post. We will have them up after midnight.

Hootin Anni said...

Fabulous art! I think Willowtree did good by choosing the subject....this is like a huge shopping spree.

HAVE A FUN MONDAY.

katy said...

good selection you have there, love the 'catitude' lol

laurie said...

i'd take that chocolate t-shirt, for sure.

actually..... i'll just take the chocolate!

Sayre said...

Ah - a true child of the South!

Sandy said...

Great job! What a well-rounded family y'all seem to be. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I'd like a chocolate one in 'M' Please! I'm NO Quitter either!! :)
Love your collection.

Have a Fun Monday!

Jenni said...

Caleb (17yods) has quite a few belt buckles, hats, and T-shirts with the Confederate flag on them. I understand the sentiment many people have behind wearing/displaying it, but it makes me nervous for him to wear/display it because I know how many people take it because of how *some* mean it. KWIM? I've told him I don't want him wearing any of that stuff into Wichita because it could be trouble. So what does he do but wear it around New York City with his grandma. Goober.

I almost did Wood Badge, but then my older two kids decided they were done with Scouts. I would have stuck with it, though. I had so much fun as a Scout leader, but now is the time to spend on my own kids while they are still at home.

Tiggerlane said...

I love the "cattitude" shirt - wish they made it in cat-sizes, and then I could slap it on my cat. HA!

Anonymous said...

"I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter" LOL love it! And couldn't agree more with that statement LOL

Karina said...

I love the Catitude shirt! too cute!

Unknown said...

You have quite an assortment of graphic ts!

Anonymous said...

HA! Pink camo!! Where would you hid in that ;) I always like confederate ones, and cat ones. Nice job.

Pamela said...

"Let the chips fall" ... oh my (:

You have an eclectic selection of t-shirts there kit!!!

karisma said...

Im pretty partial to the pink cammo. Very sweet. However the chocolate one wins hands down with me.

Im not a quitter either.

Anonymous said...

Love the Redneck shirts!! Being from Alberta, we are always considered Redneck...but it has more to do with farming.

Like the deer picture.

Unknown said...

It seems I'm getting to know everyone better while viewing clothing choices. :) I'm with your daughter, pink camo is better.

my4kids said...

My oldest would love the redneck shirt! We have a lot of camo also and hunting type shirts they are popular with the menfolk in this house.

Kerith Collins said...

we will not quit on chocolate...she has been our friend through so much!!! i will never give up...and neither will all the junk in my trunk...

Kaytabug said...

I can relate to being big fans of a college team, as you could tell by my post..that was just a FEW of mine and then you have the hubs K-state and the 3 boys' K-state clothes... there are even 4 K-state Wildcats(also know as the power cat) stenciled on the boys' walls...plus a K-state Wildcat Parking only sign out front!!
You have a varied collection!