History is not going well this year. I was doing Western Civilization and was getting no where with my middle child, so I went to American History. No dice there either. I was still forcing it down his throat, but about to give up on History for this year or for now anyways. Till the other day when I put my guest book up. He was like, WOW! He said it would be great to get to know about other people who are alive around the world. So, if you don't mind fill out my questionnaire below and sign my guest book. If you like you can add a little more when you comment to give us a better understanding of what its like in your world. I know there will be several from the same place, but that's okay. Because not everyone sees where they live the same.
Thank You so much!
These questions are from my kids.
1)What kind of food do you eat?/ What kind of food do you grow?
2) What is your climate like?
3) What are the most common animals? and/or dangerous animal?
4) What is your state and /or country flag? state bird, flower, symbols, maps, songs and trees.
5) What is your population?
6) What kind of shoes and clothes you wear?
7) What kind of jobs do you have?
8) What type of entertainment or fun do you have?
9) What is your time zone?
10) What is your main fabrics?
And to add a bonus: What is your native language?