Monday, October 22, 2007

How our Home School Has Changed

















Last year on the Denim Jumper we had a post "Show Your shelves. Well, I was looking around and realized how much we have changed. We seem to have got more settled in our routine and have more now than we use to. We also do most of our schooling in the dinning part of our kitchen instead of the living room. I thought it would be great to share and just post for we would have something to look back on in our schooling years.
Below are the links of what we 1st started off with. As you can tell we have come a long way. Plus I have remolded. (I haven't finished my remolding yet is the reason I haven't posted the pitures. I tried before school started, but got sick. So, on Thanksgiving break I'm gonna try to finish, but can't promise, just hope.)

http://kittens-homeschool.blogspot.com/2006/04/some-of-homeschool-stuff.html
http://kittens-homeschool.blogspot.com/2006/04/more-school-stuff.html
http://kittens-homeschool.blogspot.com/2006/04/my-work-area-stick-horses-we-been.html

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cool, organised!

Holly said...

Ours has changed a lot since even the beginning of this year. Perhaps that will be my next hs in review post. It is fun to look back, isn't it? Yours looks very nicely organized!

Wendy said...

Very interesting. So far ours is slowly taking shape... A map here, a picture there, and a shelf FULL of books and activities, with another big ol' box of things for 2nd grade and up stashed in a closet...

I hope to either buy a bigger house or build one, and have a better area within the next few years.

The DJ should run the picture thing again... I could use the inspiration! :-)

karisma said...

Yep, That sure looks like my dining room too! We however had to move the dining room into the lounge room as we exceeded the room space limit. It is also a much sunnier room so nicer to work in.

Its funny how quickly our pride in the kids work surpasses the need to have a fancy dining area. We are almost ready to pull down all our poster etc in preparation for the onslaught of all the Christmas craft. Really we do not have any space left. Sign. A bit like the bookshelves. No space there either.

And to think, just one year ago we had one small bookshelf to get us started.

Anonymous said...

The one thing about home schooling is it changes every year, and sometimes within the year and that is a good thing. It evolves and yet there is a familiarity and comfort about it in each home.

GailV said...

It looks so inviting! I sort of want to come over and hang out now, just so I can be there.