Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fun Monday this week!


Fun Monday this week!
hosted by: Sayre ( http://sayresmiles.blogspot.com/)

Your assignment for Monday, 9/17 is this:

Brush off your interview skills. Talk to everyone who lives in your house. I want to know what their, and your, favorite piece of art is in your home. Photographs do not count. If there was a fire in your home, everyone would grab photographs, but what is the non-photographic piece of art you would grab on your way out - and why? (Edit: These don't have to be paintings - these can be wall hangings, statues, lumps of clay by your child, anything that is artistic expression of some kind EXCEPT photographs.)
I'm sorry I was unable to do this Monday, but I still want to do it.
If my house was to catch on fire this is a list of what each person would think they would try and grab........
Dan Dan (my husband) His guns or at least most.
Aron (my oldest) his guitar and golf set.
Josh (my middle child) His 2 guns and baseball gear.
Katie-Beth (my baby) her porcelain dolls and tennis set.
Me - Besides my family, if I had a chance I would try to crab my quilts and most of my candle collection.
Yeah!, I bet you would say my computer and school books, but I can get new, but some of my quilts, even If I made new, wouldn't replace the ones I do have or working on. Same goes for my candles. I have some you can't go to the store and buy. Either a friend made some or I did. I'm not very materialistic, but I do have a few things I hols dear. Plus, when my daddy died last year, my step mom gave me a ceramic vase with a picture in it that my dad made in 1973. It's the only thing I have of my daddy. I think I would grab it first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a good fun Monday, and those are important things to grab, especially what your dad made, and I was right about your quilts being art that you would want to grab, when I came on Monday. Next fun Monday host is posted on Sayre's blog, so if you want to participate, you can go find out what Lisa from Food Snob wants us to do. It is a recipe, so that should be pretty easy.