Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The letter H



"H" stands for Happy! I'm a over all happy person with a happy family. I don't understand why some people just dwell on being miserable and making others that way. The way I look at it is, You better enjoy life while you can, you only have one life.
"H" also stands for hearts! I have always loved hearts. I love to draw them, make heart shaped candles, and balloons. I have a tattoo of a heart with wings on my chest. I guess one reason you can say I like hearts is because they represent Love.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I like hearts, too. They symbolize a perfectly balanced romance, where both sides contribute equally to the realationship and love and respect each other.

If you don't have that kind of realationship, turn the heart upside-down and it symbolizes your other half.