Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Quotes of the day

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit. --Harry S. Truman

"It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing."

Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.
Henry Ford

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up.
Jesse Jackson

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
Abraham Lincoln

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.
Albert Camus

Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get.
Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks)

There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a good set of quotes. I am trying to think of something for Thursday Thirteen, but might just miss it this week.