Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The last few days

Gosh! I thought last week was hard. I stand corrected! LOL! Monday morning my husband woke up screaming at the top of his lungs in pain. I thought we were gonna have a baby! (a kidney stone)But no! It can't be that simple. He has an infection of the prostate. (Prostate Infections Overview---The prostate gland is a part of a man’s reproductive system, secreting fluids that help transport sperm. The gland lies just below the bladder and surrounds the urethra—the tube that drains the bladder.
Infection that irritates the prostate can inflame the gland, causing swelling. Prostate infections or prostatitis occurs most often in men aged 30-50 years but can occur in older men.) Dan Dan has Acute bacterial prostatitis, thank goodness it's not cancer.
On top of that a few other things happened that day and kept me in the road till supper. When supper was done, I sat down ate and then was a sleep before I knew it. Then yesterday was a little hectic but not near as bad. I had to take Dan Dan's daddy to get his treatment and a few other unexpected things.
I really hope today goes smooth and no one calls and needs Kate Kate.
The kids and I missed the little workshop Monday to put our scarecrows together, but we can do that Friday. We did it at home last year. Plus we missed the field trip to go to the Rainwater Observertory at Frech Camp. The Observatory, the largest in the state, has 16 telescopes plus other optical instruments. Also they have an Observa-dome Planetarium with a six-meter dome and Spitz A-2 projector. It is really awesome! My oldest and I have went for the day and night tour with boyscouts, but my youngest 2 have not. I meant to take them last year when we studied about Earth, but didn't get a chance. So, when a lady I know was taking hers and asked if we would go with them, I thought why not. Oh, Well! I guess we can do it later.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Gosh , what a week! Hope you're hubbys ok, and things are quieter now.
Lisa

Dawn said...

Yipes. Hope life gets a little less exciting from now on! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh that is terrible. I hope your husband is feeling better. It seems like that sometimes, you don't over schedule, then life happens at full speed and you can come completely undone. I hope your week is getting better.