Monday, August 20, 2007
I got an award!
It's was a little over whelming to find this out, but what I thought was so neat, That I was awarded this by Heather and Heather K. Ain't that just awesome! Both Heathers thought of me. I love these 2 women, they are really truly a friend.
Official Stuff: "This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."
There were other ladies out there that up lift me all the time, but because they were all ready awarded I didn't add them to my 7, but thank them from the bottom of my heart for always being a friend!(I think they know who they are)
1) Kris, http://of-five.blogspot.com/ -Not only was she a great & wonderful secret sis, she has always been a great friend.
2) Lisa, http://becauseimthemamathatswhy.blogspot.com/ - She is new to TDJ, but she is a really sweet lady and I really enjoy her blog.
3)Fourmother, http://fourmother.blogspot.com - I haven't got to read her blog as much as I like lately, but she is a wonderful lady and I enjoy her on TDJ.
4) Frally, http://watchamacallits.blogspot.com/ - She is a dear sweet lady. Ilove reading her blogs and getting to know her.
5)LB, http://needleroozer.blogspot.com - She reminds me of a old friend of mine. She seems to always be full of spunk and happiness.
6) Amy Jo, http://www.thefoilhat.com/insidethefoilhatblog.htm - This lady is so down to Earth and just down right great!
7) Shirley Hill, http://www.anotherwritingmother.blogspot.com - She is just a very sweet and dear friend. She always seems to always know when you need a pick me up.
Like I said before, There are other ladies who inspire my very often, but because they were already awarded this award I didn't mention them, but hold them very dear and thank them also!