Monday, August 13, 2007

I haven't been on line much

All summer I have been pretty busy with so many kids. Now that public school has started back I'm trying really hard to get my house finished before September. Along with everything else I have to do. I have been taking and helping the boys mow other people's yard for they can make some money. Plus I have been taking care of momma. I'll be glad at least to get this house done and get school started back. That way I'll have more time to do the things I love.(Spend a little more time on TDJ, reading blogs and writing on mine) Plus, You would think every body's yard would slow down no more rain we have had. Also, my boys have gotton to where they stay on the computer. That all will change once school starts. Yippe! I'll get my computer time back and my adult conversation time back! Yeah, me! But I still do have a few more weeks of getting everything together.

2 comments:

Heather said...

We have had lots of rain and I just got my husband to mow the lawn today after letting it grow for about 2 months. It was a jungle if you can imagine, but I was stuborn and made him do it. There are some things I can hold out on. Mowing the lawn is one.

kitten said...

I can't handle my yard getting too big because of bugs. It is so humid and hot that the bugs are bad. So are spiders. YUCK! Yikes! Girl I can imagine. I have been so busy that the boys and I have not weeded or mowed here in 2 weeks and our yard was almost to my waste. My little girl got bit by a spider or something Sunday, so I got out there at almost Sun down Monday. Too hot during the day. We are under heat advisories.