I found these quotes as I was researching a few things. Since I have a few great friends from the blogging world and the DJ I thought I would post a few of these quotes to show my friendship to them and what their friendship means to me.
Thank you all!
* Misfortune shows those who are not really friends.
Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC), Eudemian Ethics
* The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)
* Friendship make prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it.
Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC), On Friendship, 44 B.C.
* You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
* Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.