Thursday, August 23, 2007

Friendship quotes

I found these quotes as I was researching a few things. Since I have a few great friends from the blogging world and the DJ I thought I would post a few of these quotes to show my friendship to them and what their friendship means to me.
Thank you all!
* Misfortune shows those who are not really friends.
Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC), Eudemian Ethics
* The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)
* Friendship make prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it.
Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC), On Friendship, 44 B.C.
* You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
Dale Carnegie
* Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Unknown

No comments: