Tuesday, December 11, 2007

5 Post Meme

My new friend Junebug tagged me for this.
The rules are: Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like). Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better:
I sorta had to disobey the rules here. My blog really does show who I am, scattered. LOL! So, I could just choose one post for each key word. But it'll be okay, you'll just get to know me a little better.:)Family: Kids Momma & brothers My daddy
Friend: Denim Jumper (well now it's my blog along with TDJ) friends
Me: My ABC meme (this is a meme I done here while back telling different things all about
me)
My Love:
Anything: Well, this just sums me up I think.
So, now its time for me to pass this along. It has been fun looking back on scattered brained post.
I would like to pass this to Crystal and Debs

2 comments:

Junebug said...

I've been without electricity for 24 hours and am just now catching up. I never read those posts before so I was surprised about the husband one. I'm glad that worked out for you. We all have gone through so many different haircuts in our past. I even had a strange mullet cut that a young hair stylist screwed me with. :D

Debs said...

I have learned a lot about you. This will be a fun meme. I have not forgotten. I am thinking on it now and will post it tomorrow. :)

Thanks for tagging me. This will be fun.