Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I have a new blog just for home school

This new blog is what this blog was 1st intended for, but I met new friends. Which I'm so thankful for! The purpose of this other blog is to put all my home school files and worksheets on, just in case my computer crashes and give me more room.Plus, this gives me an opportunity to share with other homeschoolers that may can use them. Plus, if any one would like to share some of theirs with me, that will be great also.
So, I may not be able to on this blog for a few days while I transfer some of these files and worksheets. It is not as easy as I would of hoped for. Plus, with my already busy schedule it makes my time a little bit tighter than it already is.
So, bare with me while I do this. You are welcome to use anything on there that will help you. Also, if you would like to share anything that will help me with our homeschooling, I would be so ever thankful. You can give me a link or email it.
Thank you! Hope you have a BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL week! :)
PS. I know that are some of my friends that don't home school or are teaches or retired teaches. If any of you would like to check out or add anything to this new blog, feel free.
Once I have transferred all my files, I wont have to spend so much time over there because it wont take as long to go grab something off or check and see if anyone shared.
SMOOCHES!
PS>#2- This will still be my main blog!

4 comments:

storyteller said...

Congratulations on setting up a second blog to separate things out like this. I just thought I’d drop by to say ‘hi’ … and let you know I'm almost wordless at Sacred Ruminations and have shared 'goodies' to 'snag and share' at Small Reflections.
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

Wow, another blog. I can see why you would do that, and also, I agree, there are so many other friends out there who visit your main blog and mine as well. If I were to write lots about home school, I would probably start a second one as well. As for the question above, I don't really know what you are asking and if I did, I am not very computer literate, so probably wouldn't know anyway.

karisma said...

A great idea Kitten. I have been planning a homeschool website for a while but can't seem to get the time. I never thought of blogging it!

SabrinaT said...

I will have to pop over and see what I can borrow!