I want to thank her so very much for always making me smile, encouraging me and always being a friend.
I don't have to the big head, but I do think that award fits me because I do stand out. Not that I'm something special, but because I'm different than most and love being who I am.
Storyteller also had "What Season Are You?" from blog things. Since I like doing these sometimes and was curious if my favorite season matches this.
Here is goes....
You Belong in Spring
Optimistic, lively, and almost always happy with the world...
You can truly appreciate the blooming nature of spring.
Whether you're planting flowers or dyeing Easter eggs, spring is definitely your season!
Optimistic, lively, and almost always happy with the world...(True 90% of the time) To me I'm a Fall person. I love the change of the trees. They are so colorful and beautiful. Plus, I love fall colors and when you color code me to see what colors look best on me, they are Fall colors. Plus, I was born in the Fall.
Here's meme #1:
1. What different blog formats have you used (i.e. Blogger, Live Journal, Word Press, your own HTML, etc.? I have only used Blogger. Which did you like the best? Don't know much about the others.
2. How did you get into blogging? When we started homeschooling 4 years ago I found a home school board (TDJ) and I heard of ladies talking about blogging. After checking a few blogs I started my own after a while. How long have you had a blog? Wednesday, March 29, 2006
3. Why do you blog? I 1st started to keep a journal of my kids. I still do, but have meet some wonderful friends along the way.
4. Do you have theme blog (i.e. crafting, cooking, deployment, pregnancy, etc.) or is it all in one? Not this one. But I have 2 other blogs. One is school stuff and the other is my bible studies. (Which I'm behind on at this time due to taking care of my mom and being super busy.)
5. Do you let it all hang out on your blog, or do you keep it light? I'm just me.
6. What is your favorite thing about your blog? Meeting new people, being able to escape for a bit and when I have a problem I don't have to keep it bottled up, even if I leave it in draft. What has it given you? Wonderful people from all over.
Here's meme #2:
'Six Quirky Things' about me...
1. I like chocolate covered coffee beans
2. I like plain chips with mustard
3. Even though I come across really friendly it takes me a while to warm up to people in real life. I connect better with kids.
4. I don't like shopping.
5. I like eating lemon juice on crackers.
6. I have always been a person if you tell me I can't I would do it anyways. I find myself doing less of that the older I get, except studying. I love to learn new things.
I'm not passing along the award because I didn't ask storyteller's permission. I am how ever passing the memes and "What Season Are You?" from blog things. Look forward to your answers.
Hope you have a happy!!!!