Saturday, September 20, 2008

Creative week for KB

Some weeks my mom has good days and some weeks not so good. This week happens to be the not so good. When mom is not having such a good week I have to be there more during the day. This week I have been getting home after 1 PM. With KB having dyslexia she is not able to do a lot of her work by herself. Sometimes she will listen to Rocker Dude, sometimes not. So, this week I would show her the night before what to do while I'm not here. She is working on taking pictures and videos along with her other school work. While I wasn't here she had fun making things and taking pictures of what she did. She also would spell her spelling words with the play dough we made. She didn't take any pictures of her spelling words, but here a few pictures of some of the the things that my Great Nephew "No No" and KB made.
I haven't had time to upload the videos to You Tube yet, but I think she did a very good job.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your mom had a tough week. Those are some cute creatures.

storyteller said...

Sorry your mom didn’t have a good week and hope next week is better for her. I loved seeing the creative side of KB … thanks for sharing. I hope you get some time to yourself today … just because.
Hugs and blessings,

MOM #1 said...

Those are great photos, looks like you have a little artist in the making.

Sorry your Mom had a rough week. Hopefully next week will be better . . . for all of you.

Robocop said...

Those were too cute!

Anonymous said...

I hope your Mom will have a better week!! So had on you all too!!
And those are adorable!!! I love playdough!!

SabrinaT said...

Sorry to hear about your mom!
What a great wiggle worm..