Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Number 5

Biblical meaning: Five: Grace; atonement; fivefold ministry; service (five fingers on the hand); bondage; complete wellness. (Is. 1: 12-14; Matt. 25: 2; Eph. 4: 11; Mark 6: 38-40; Luke 9: 13-16; Gen. 1: 20-23)
Meaning for me: I have been fortunate enough to have 2 families of 5 in my life time. 1st is my mom, 3 brothers and myself. My mom did a wonderful job being a nurse and raised 4 kids all by herself. 2nd is my family I have now; Dan, our kids and myself.


(Both of these pics are several years old. The last one is when Dan and I renewed our vows 3 years ago. Plus, this is an aweful picture of me! It also shows really how much my kids have grown in 3 years, mostly Aron)


3 comments:

MOM #1 said...

That's so sweet. I know you're covering Biblical meanings, but I just HAVE to say that the 5 song by Elmo is just about my favorite song in the whole wide world.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pics!! Life goes so fast!! I just hate that!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been keeping up. I've been reading but I've been having internet issues. They seem to be resolved.

They are great pics and great posts. Really special.