Saturday, February 02, 2008

I went on a date!

I was going to do another meme I got tagged for, but I guess I'll do it tomorrow while Dan watches the Super Bowl. My boys had to go to Jackson for work shops to get ready for competition in March and KB was at momma's. I thought I was going to have a whole day here all by myself. Boy! Did I ever get a shock! I'm so use to Dan going hunting, fishing or something, but today he didn't go any where. He told me it was my day. We went to the Movies and out to eat. No house work! Nothing, but a quite and enjoyable time. This was the first time in a year or two that we did anything like this. We really needed this day. I really hope we can and will do this more often. Hopefully we will.

2 comments:

ChrisB said...

How lovely that you had a special day with Dan. Everyone deserves a treat sometimes (well often actually~ so start planning the next one!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is great. I am glad you got to go out and forget everything at home for a few hours. You really do need that, with all the stress you have had over the last while. I hope you can do it more frequently also.