Sunday, February 03, 2008

Bloggerish Meme

Ami tagged me for this the other day and I'm just now getting to it. I guess its better to late than never!

How long have you been blogging? My very 1st post was Wednesday, March 29, 2006. I can't believe it has been almost 2 years since I 1st started blogging.
What inspired you to start your blog, and who are your mentors? I was 1st introduced to the world of blogging from some ladies at THE DENIM JUMPER. It is a Home School forum. I feel really bad, but I can't remember who helped me get my blog set up. (I should have made a note of that.) Ami, Amy, Heather, and Laura are some of the very 1st ones who inspired me and has been there for me. I hope I didn't miss anyone.
Are you trying to make money online, or are you doing it just for fun? I have thought of trying to make money, but haven't. I 1st started off just keeping a journal of my kids and life. My blog has ventured since the beginning, but its okay. It's still my life.
What 3 things do you love about being online? Friends, friends and more friends! Really! What better way to learn about people and their world. I'm kind of weird if you stop and think about it, but that's okay too. What I mean is that I'm very friendly (my mom says I'm over friendly), but it takes a while to get to know me before I warm up.
You can do more research faster on the Net. And last, but not least games. I am so addicted to Chicktionary.

Now it's my time to tag. Gosh one is hard, but here I go. I would like to tag Deb's, Sandy, Pamela and Dawn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you have been blogging so long. Robinella tagged me for this one also, and I told her I don't do memes. I am a party pooper that way. If I do, it will be a stolen one, because I am a thief that way. Thanks for thinking of me though.