Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My messy, not perfect house!





On The Denim Jumper (My favorite board) we have been discussing how to keep a perfectly clean house and still home school. Which to me I don't think Home Schooling has anything to do with not being able to keep a clean house. I have always been a clean freak till the last few years. I don't know if it because I have realized there are other things a little more important, stress or both. LOL! Now remind you my house is not alway this messy. I had to make 2 trips to Jackson, MS last week. When I got home Friday from Jackson I washed Aron's clothes and headed to Gernada Lake where my husband and other 2 kids were. We stayed there till Sunday afternoon and I was soooooooooooooo upset when I got home I didn't even deal with the house. My mom had surgery Monday and I have took care of her the last 2 days. Plus we are in the middle of remodeling. To be perfectly honest my house is usely cleaner during school time, I guess because the kids and I pitch in every day and clean together.

But with all that said, I had said that I would post pitures of my house. Plus, in a earlier post about remodeling my house (not really sure the title) is more pictures of my mess. I really need to get back to finishing remodeling. I think I will feel better once that is done.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

perfectly neat house and homeschool? Not possible. Even if you don't homeschool, if you have kids its going to be messy. Like your pictures. Mine are far too scary to post.lol
lisa