I read this on someone's blog. Even thou I wasn't tagged I thought it was neat. So, Here I goooooooooo!
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle is La June. Okay! Go a head and laugh, but I guess I have grown to like it. This was my dad's idea.
L- is for laughter. Laughter is good for the soul.
A- is for angel. I have 3 despite what others might say. LOL! And I have several angels from TDJ.
J- is for jungle. I would love to go to there one day, plus sometimes I feel like I live in one. HA~
U- is for unique. I'm most definitely unique!
N- is for nickle. Because if I had a nickle for every time I told my kids more than one time to do something I would be rich! (Hey! That's a great idea~ Have them start paying me a nickle every time I have to tell them something more than once)
E- is for Eagle. Because they fly so high! (I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky. I think about it every night and day. Spread my wings and fly away. I believe I can soar. I can see me running through that open door. I believe I can fly!) My new attitude!
So here are my 6 tags. (I'm just using a letter out of my middle name that they have either in their name or blog name.
(1) L - Amy Jo, because the name of her blog has a "L" in it.~ thefoilhat
(2) A- Ami, ~ Her name starts with an "A"
(3) J - Cheri- because of the name of her blog has a "J" in it, jovaliquilts
(4) U - Katherine - Because of her blog name has a "U" in it. ourreportcard
(5) N - Heather K - Because of her blog name has a "N" in it. minimemoirsofmine
(6) E - regularmom's blog has an "E" in it.
Boy! The last part was harder than I thought. I did have a lot of fun doing this and trying to figure out whose names I could use.
Hope ya'll have as much fun as I did.
TAG! YOUR IT!