Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I have been sick! Yuck!

I woke up Saturday with a major ear ache! Lucky for me my little brother was at home with momma. The bad thing is we didn't make it to my nieces Nurse's Pinning (RN) Saturday or graduation Sunday. Even though I was sick I had a good Mother's Day. I went to the Dr Saturday, so I felt better Sunday. The other bad, is I woke up Monday with all this mess in my chest. I'm okay during the day, so I can take care of momma. Night time is when it gets rough! I don't have the money to go back to the Dr, so hopefully it will knock its self out soon. We have had so much pollen and rain I can't see where anyone could be well.
I hate to be on the run, but got to get JB to school and off to momma's I go!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Ami said...

I'm sorry you're sick. It sucks to have to try and be the mom when you're not feeling 100%.

Hope you feel a lot better soon.

Holly said...

I hope you feel better soon. Make sure you rest!

A Spot of T said...

Aw hope you feel better soon :o(

Heather said...

We have pollen issues here, too. I haven't stopped rubbing my eyes in days. Hope you feel better soon.

MOM #1 said...

Feel better soon. Have a shot of tequila, that always works for me. ;-)

karisma said...

There! I knew I read somewhere you had been sick! I had skimmed through my reader in the morning but not actually read any blogs lol! Trying to catch up with a weeks worth now. Wish me luck.

Oh and here are you big hugs and smoochies to make you feel better.....


Squish, squish, squish, mwah, mwah, mwah, squish, squish, squish and mwah mwah mwah and squish squish squish some more.

Sending much love and happy healing vibes to you and yours. xxooxxooxx