Saturday, May 09, 2009

Big G Little O, Let's Go, Go, Go,





I'm not a cheerleader, but I sure have been on the go!
I took both of the boys yesterday and signed them up for a Summer Youth program. They will be able to work for $7.45 an hour, 40 hours a week. (That will be nice.) I also took all three of the kids to the dentist, took KB to the DR and KB had 2 ball games. Next Friday JB has 2 ballgames in one place and KB has a game in another. Plus, KB has a game Saturday. That’s what my summer is looking like. Rocker Dude does have his license, but because he won’t be 16 till August, he still has to drive with someone over 21 till then. So, I will have to take them back and forth to work and ballgames.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. I’m glad the kids have the opportunity to do these things. Especially the summer work program.
My oldest niece graduates from college this weekend. Today is her pinning for becoming a RN and Sunday s the regular graduation for the whole class. We have got mom a wheel chair for she can go, but she is trying to talk herself out of going. Momma has been so down and out this week and I think her going will make her feel better. I guess we will just have to wait and see what this day brings.
Well, I guess I better Go, go, go! I got to get to momma’s you know!
Hope you have a happy!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Wow, that Summer Youth program sounds neat.

I hope your mom makes it to the pinning. I bet it would be good for her to get out and about to something like that. Either way, congratulations to your niece.

dawn said...

Sounds a lot like my schedules. Glad your kids got jobs. I found it was great when my kids had their own money. The wages sure are different there than here, but then so are the prices.

karisma said...

Karisma sings....ahem...

There were hugs, hugs, lots and lots of hugs, in the store....
In the store.......
There were hugs, hugs, lots and lots of hugs, and she thought she'd bring some more............

hehe! Maybe, my mama should have sent me to one of those Youth program thingies! hehe!

Nah! I have absolutely no problem amusing myself!!!

Pamela said...

made me dizzy..bwaa ha ha ha.