Friday, November 28, 2008
Giving all that has went on this past year I thought I would sit down today and list things I'm Thankful for. No matter hard life may get at times we all should take time to think about the good in our lives. I have to just to keep my sanity. LOL!
1. Momma went in the hospital yesterday. The good side of it all is that momma showed no signs of congestive heart failure and her pneumonia is gone. She does have bronchitis and her COPD had flared up very bad! She should be able to come home by Saturday to enjoy Thanksgiving at her house, if she can breathe.
2. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends out there on the Internet who are there for me. I leave you this quote:
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
-- Marcel Proust
3. I'm so thankful to have 3 beautiful healthy kids. They make sure there is never a dull moment at our house! :)
4. Can't leave out my hubby who has been here for me through all this with my mom. When I feel like choking him the most he turns around and does some of the sweetest things.
5. I'm so proud to have my house even though it is not cleaned like I like to have it and it needs a few repairs that Dan I and I have not been able to do. (We could be renting or homeless.)
6. I LOVE my 4 brothers even though at times they make me want to snap their ears off! They really are good men and they do show me love in their own way.
7. I'm so thankful for my Sammie and momma's Topper for protecting our houses. Even though Topper is way too hyper at times and all he wants to do is play ball, he is a good pup. Sammie has a lot more years on her, but she is a loving friend and she keeps my feet warm at night.
8. I'm so glad I have my van even though it needs repairs that will cost a lot, but without it I would be walking. One day I hope to be blessed with a replacement, but at this time I'm glad for what I do have.
9. I am so Thankful for my personality because with out that I would be insane! LOL! Really! I'm glad I'm not one of these people who see nothing but bad in life. I would be one miserable person!
10. Even though Dan lost his job in June and jobs are very slim around here, we are able to pay our bills. We may not have enough for much extras, but at least we have plenty food, our bills are paid and our kids have clothes on their back.
Just Remember to give thanks for the little things and in spite of things because things could be a lot worse.
Here am I sending many blessings to you and yours! I hope you have wonderful and blessed week end!