Sunday, November 23, 2008

momma

Momma really scared my little brother and me yesterday! She got up from the table and went to lie down and I followed because something didn't seem right. Right after she laid down she got to yelling for my little brother. I told her he was in his room and she yelled agian for him like she didn't hear me. I told DaDa to come there and that momma wanted him to lie down with her. So, he crawled up in the bed. Momma continued asking for DaDa to lay down with her after he had laid down. DaDa spoke up and said, "momma, I'm right here." She looked up and said, "Who the HELL are you?" I told her it was DaDa and for a minute she didn't believe me. Then she said she fell asleep and thought DaDa was 2 years old. But!,momma didn't fall asleep. After she realized what she done she got upset and told me to leave. I knew she had acting childish all week and having problems with her thinking process, but this was a little different. She called me back about 5 PM to give her a bath and wanted to know why she was having problems with her thinking process and I told her it was because of hypoxia. (Hypoxia is a pathological condition in which the body as a whole or region of the body is deprived of adequate oxygen supply)
She was doing good Thursday and I thought everything was going to be okay. I guess I was wrong. It will piss her off, but I'm going to call the DR Monday and tell him what happened and how she has been feeling. I know she woke up Friday feeling bad, but I didn't think she would tumble over night. I should have called the Dr Friday. Well, let me get off here and go check on her.
HUGS to All!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about that Kitten. It sounds quite scary. I hope the Dr. is able to help out. Hugs.

ChrisB said...

It must be horrible for you but also very scary for her. I hope the Dr can offer you some advice on how to help her during these episodes. My guess is you are doing the right thing by being there and generally offering support and loving care.

A Spot of T said...

That sounds so scary! For all of you. Good idea to call the doctor and let him know what's happening. So sorry you are going through this, it can't be easy.

Anonymous said...

That is terrible. I know what it was like when Sirdar's parents were in the accident and with the meds and some lack of oxygen, their minds were not what they were suppose to be. It is such a weird and scary thing. It was good your brother was there to see it so he knows what the situation is really like. I hope things improve.

SabrinaT said...

((((((((((((((KITTEN)))))))))))))
I hope the Dr. can help!

MOM #1 said...

Poor thing. That sounds so scary.

I'd call the doctor too, you can never be too careful.

You're an incredible daughter.

If either of my parents get that sick, I hope I can display the love and grace you have in taking care of your mother. She's extremely blessed to have you.

I know it's tough on you though, hang in there.

Thanks for the kind words on my blog, I really appreciate them. I'm feeling MUCH better, good drugs are the key to my success, LOL.

Pamela said...

I don't like the sounds of that.

karisma said...

Oh dear Kitten, I hope she is okay. I have been so busy this week and not visiting often enough! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Love always, xxxx