Thursday, November 20, 2008

I have not forgot about you~

Mom is back down and I have been at her house everyday almost all day since Friday. My brothers and nieces are making me MAD! If I ask them to help me with momma they will they go behind my back and fuss at her that she can do more for herself, then she will start doing more sending me home early or telling me not to come over. She will try to do more and land up getting down. I land up having to be there more than I usually do for about 2 weeks. This really throws me off! I don't have time to do school, clean house, blog time, write my novel or anything else I like to do or want to do. This is not the first time, but I didn’t realize what was going on till this week when momma and I were talking and she told me the whole story. I wished they would realize that momma is not being lazy and stop being SELFISH and help me. I guess I just need to SHUT UP and stop complaining because in the long run it will be easier on me.
Sorry I dumped my load here, but I had no where else to run.
Hopefully this week end or next week I’ll have more time for me.
I REALLY want to finish this novel! Maybe this week end or next week I can get caught up on my word count and get it done by the dead line! I want to write this novel so bad!
Okay! I’ll shut up! I’m good really; just a little flustered today. I know this too shall pass!
Hope you have a Happy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Katie, so sorry things are going this way. I wish I had some suggestions to make things better. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry things are going poorly. I had hoped things had turned a corner for you. hugs.

Ami said...

We haven't forgotten about you, either. Go and do what you need to do, and I hope you can feel the good thoughts being sent your way.

We'll still be here when things settle down, you know.

((Hugs))

MOM #1 said...

Poor baby, Lots of hugs to you. You're being the better person, and that can be so hard sometimes.

Take care of yourself.

karisma said...

I Know Just how you feel!!!! Every now and then I just have a tantrum, it doesn't seem to work but it makes me feel better! LOL! TC has been such a good girl this week, she cleaned out both of her brothers bedrooms and has tackled most of the laundry for me. Shame her big sisters don't pitch in much.

Attie said...

OOHh You have been threw so much here and You are so caring. maybe it's easier on them if they don't see how it really is?