Thursday, October 30, 2008

More treats & fun

(I have another post below this one. Just trying post all my treats from all the my sweet friends!)

Over at storyteller's I got Boo'd! Thank you girl! (I'll put it in my side bar later on today)

Now, this is how Blogging Boo will work. Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "Booed". Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture)! Tell them to "Boo" their friends. Then, put the picture in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been "Booed".

So, are you scared yet!!?? Well, you better be!!! BOO!!!


One more time - the rules - short and sweet!
1. Take picture, put on sidebar
2. Tell people they have been booed
3. Link back to who booed you

I'm just passing this to however passes by and would like the treat. Please let me know though for I can come and check it out!

Know, here is a little fun quiz I found over at storyteller's also.
Go ahead! It's fun!







You Are 20% Witch



Nope, nothing really witchy about you!

You seem a bit too normal to be a witch. You don't have many witchy attributes.



You may want to consider dressing up as a witch for Halloween.

It's fun to feel a like a powerful witch, even if you're just pretending.



I have more fun coming tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm 35% witch, so no much more here :-).

karisma said...

I was 50% witch! Ha ha!

I have something for you at my place!

storyteller said...

Thanks for the linky-love ;--)
How fun that you decided to play along too!
Hugs and blessings,