Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I have the sweetest secret pal!

I have gotten caught up in all this everyone wanting to come to Aunt Kate Kate's that my head as literary been spinning! I have about 15 kids at my house almost everyday no less than 5 since school was out. Oh, Boy! I love em I do but can't they love another aunt? LOL!
Well, with all that said, I went out to my mail box yesterday and I had a package! Yeah Me! I had almost forgot about the secret pal thingy that we have going on the D.J. It's like every time I get a secret pally she knows me so well even thou we are miles apart!
I got a over nite foot kit, which I needed badly! I love the little footies! I don't have to soak my feet in a wash tub, I can just put on my footies. (I have ruff feet,LOL!) Oh, I love the nail polish and how did she know that my brand of lotion?I got some new sharpies and I'm not sure if I'm gonna share with the kids or not. HA~HA! OMGees! I love the pen and note pad. I love writing little notes hear and there just to cheer someone up and I had used my last on the other day. OH! The tea lights. Let me explain..... I bought me a little tea lite holder set here while back, my last secret pal sent me 2 little cups and a little tea pot that matched my tea lite holder set and now my new secret pal sent some tea lights that match. Ain't that just cool?! I loved my stickers and ever thing else. Thank you my dear, you have surely cheered me up!
kitten

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay

you were so good to me last round im so ahppy to hear your secret pally this round is spoling you rotten too....

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your goodies! I had fun gathering them all for you!