Thursday, June 07, 2007

I finally got my computer hooked up......

....... to my cable! I'm glad I was able to do it as soon as I did and not have to be without it through the summer. I didn't say anything to my husband because I didn't want him to feel bad, but I was nervous about my computer for a bit. I know we are in a strain with our money and need to cut back, but my only outlet is my computer. I'm not big on TV, but my hubby is. I don't care about having a land line (phone) I got my cell. The home phone rang all the time and we hardly used it so we let it go. We will save about $150 or more a month. Now I can get my daily dose of the DJ, read the blogs I usually do, my email and I'm content!
I'm so glad to be BACK!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad you're with us again. :)

Heather said...

Woohoo! Isn't cable awesome? I dumped my land line and got a cable phone line too. With what I save on phone and internet access, I'm actually only paying 15 bucks a month for cable tv. It rocks.

I can completely relate to the internet being your outlet. I justify it with schooling and access to information, but really I need it for my sanity ;)

Anonymous said...

glad to ahve you back with us hun

Anonymous said...

Hey Kitten!
Great to have you back in cyber space!
your Secret sis