Monday, June 11, 2007

wow!

My husband got to go see his brother Saturday. (The one that's in the PEN) I was not able to go because their mother and his brother's friend went and you can have only have 3 adults, but my little girl was able to go. (Her and I are the only 2 that have not seen him in 2 years.) I was a little worried of her going, but that is her uncle. When she got home she was very quite, a little too quite for me because she is always bouncing, laughing, singing and all that. She is a child that if was to make sit completely still and quite at the same time I think she would explode. LOL! I love her this way but sometime I just want to super glue her butt to something especially during school work. LOL! So, for her to come home like this I was a little worried at 1st. I went in her room to check on her and she was sitting there working on her activity books. I asked her if she was okay and she said she was great! She was as happy as a lark and doing something I have been trying to get her to do for months. And now for the past 2 days that is what she has been doing. I asked my husband and my MIL what did they do to her! They said they didn't do anything, then KB spoke up and said I got to see my Uncle Matt and I'm happy. Oh, Boy! I wished we had already took her. LOL! It makes since thou, if a child is worried about something they act out and know she she has seen him and knows he is okay. I just wonder how long this will last!

No comments: