Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A day of spazzing

I know I keep spazzing over my son that is doing High School, but maybe if we make it through I'll be able to calm down with the other 2. HA!
Sometimes I wonder if I had started home schooling in the beginning I may not spazz as bad, but I didn't so I got to just suck it and deal with it and CHILL! Yeah Right! But I really do.
I'm really glad that I have the support of some wonderful ladies on the Denim Jumper. They have help me more they ever know through my crazy days and not just in home schooling. It's good to be able to talk to other moms (even if we are miles apart) about anything and everything. (well almost) It makes me feel good that I have these ladies that go through some of the same things as I do.
Well, I guess I got this little spazzing rant off my chest and feel better. I know! I know! One day at a time!
kitten

No comments: