Friday, April 13, 2007

Wild and crazy day!!!







Yesterday started way too early for me and was way too wild. I got a phone call from my MIL at 1:40 am. My niece on my husband's side got put in jail and I had to go pick her youngest at her boyfriend's mother's house. What Joy! So, not only was I already going to watch her oldest but the youngest. She is so wild right now it's not even funny!
Here is our brief History with her...........3 years ago Sam got pregnat and at 1st she told everyone it was this one guy, then when it came closer to term she said she was raped. Well, it turned out she just said that because the guy was black. Well, most of her family was upset big time! Mostly because she lied, but yes some because he was mixed. So, her and Eli lived with us the 1st 2 years of his life. During this time she ran wild and left him here months on end. I even thought that we were going to adopt him. I had got very attached!(My whole family did) Well, she got into some trouble with the law. (she was a minor at the time) They wasn't going to do nothing but try and scare her, but she didn't believe me so she started causing trouble because she knew if maw maw let her move back in that she would not let them send her off. I knew they wasn't but she wouldn't listen. Well, she attacked me after my sinus surgery and told maw maw a buch of lies and of coarse she blieved her. What Bull! Well, for 6 mths maw maw wouldn't even talk to me. It was one big mess. My family's heart and mine got broke! Big Time! Well, now things are sorta good. But with her getting put in jail it scared me that I would land up with the youngest because nobody else wants to keep him. Don't get me wrong, I do love him, but I don't want to get hurt again. I know maw maw would take care of Eli, he is living with anyways. Thank goodness that the person didn't press charges so they let her out. But for that one day my house was loud, but I I enjoyed it! I'm just glad that we do get Eli from time to time and I know she is his mother, but she don't act like it. I really wish she would grow up! I don't have pictures of the baby, but I do want to show off my other pretty!


kitten

No comments: