Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My look into the past

This is whe I was 16 and I did look sick.
I was 19 here.
I was 18 here and weighed 88.
This is my little brother.
Here lately a lot of people has been talking about going on diets and such. I said something in front of my kids the other day that I use to be overly skinny and my middle child said, momma you too fat to have been skinny like Uncle Da Da.(Uncle DaDa is my little brother and now at 34 he don't wiegh over 105 @ 5'9") So I got to thinking of my years of the past and went to momma's and got some pictures from age 16-20. My son was shocked of how skinny I use to be. He said momma you don't need to get that skinny you look sick. I told him that back then I still thought I was fat, but now looking back I was way too skinny.

I only gained 20 lbs with each of my kids. (I lost right back down after having them) I wished I had gotten a picture of what I looked like after my third kid, but I didn't I might come back later and add it. When I was pregnat with all 3 I started off at 105-110 (something like that) When I was 16 -20 I only wieghed 88 -100 lbs. I had my 1st weight gain after my 2nd child, not because of having him but they put me on the de-po shot. I shoot up to 150lbs. The Dr. said I was alergic to it and took me off. 11 mths later I had Kb and lost back down to 110lbs. Then in 2001 I had a partical hesotrectomy and gained 50 lbs in 5 weeks. I could eat nothing. The only thing I could hold down was jello and water. The Dr said my overaries went in to shock. Well I lost some but still felt miserable. I'm short (5'2") During this time my nerves went through the roof. I got to clinching my teeth and broke almost all of them. I had to get false teeth at this time, but I started doing better. Well in 2005 they had to go in and take my overaies out. I didn't gian at that time, but about the past year I have gianed and have been unable to loose and I'm back clinching. The clinching my teeth is my main problem in my book because I feel if your system is out of wack your whole baody is. Well I broke my dentures and got concerned I was more worried about my hormones affecting me than my over all weight gain. 1 reason is because I don't have teeth because I can't afford a new pair and if my hormones are at of wack so am I. And to me it looks like a patteren of my hormones causing my problems. I went to my Dr. here while back and he seemed to agree. He sent me to a hormone Dr. What a freaking JOKE! He checked my thyroid (whih I knew was good) and told me I was mentalpauseal and that I had too much belly fat and I needed to llose weight. He would even talk to me. I have had regular Dr's seem to understand and he was rude and has just passed me off. So now I'm at lost of how to loose weight. I have small legs and arms but my a big middle. I don't to be that skinny I just want to loose about 30-40lbs so I can feel better and feel better about my self.

kitten

No comments: