Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring Cleaning






Our local schools are out for Spring Break and I decided to let mine have off also. Matter fact we took off the week before also. I wanted to DE-clutter my house and remodel. I started Last Monday cleaning every ones room. I mean deep cleaning! I got put on hold a little bit because my middle child got put in the hospital, but I got right back on it when we got home. I'm a few days behind but maybe this week I can get caught back up. I know I don't really have to push a clock, but I don't want to start back schooling until I get the whole house done.

I saved this post and now I'm updating.(4-16-07)

I did get house DE-cluttered, but the remodeling part is almost at a stand still. I have got to get back to it. Every thing is pushed in the middle of each room and we can't find nothing. I really need a motivator! Major! Here are a few pictures of what my house looks like at the moment. Hopefully we can get back on it soon and get our house back in order. We have paint on the floor, paint on all the base boards and door facings. Yea I know, we should have taped the 1st time. Then we are gonna put tear drops on cieling, put new flooring in the kitchen, hall and both bathrooms. When all that is done we are gonna strip the wood floors and revarnish. (All 3 bed rooms and living room. Well, I guess I'll see if I can't go and get started. Hopefully with in a week or 2 I can show off my re modeled home!
kitten

1 comment:

Heather said...

Holy cow. Isn't remodeling fun? I hear you on the things you realise you should have done, only a little too late. When I painted my bedroom, I carefully taped all the windows, put plastic all over the floor and removed all the outlet covers. On the very first swipe of the roller, I got a huge blotch of pink paint all over the ceiling. Oops. Live and learn, right? Hope you find your house again soon.