Thursday, April 06, 2006

BUBLES & MORE BUBLES

Last week we took Spring break. I thought that I would get alot of my pics on my blog but didn't. The kids and I were so busy. So, this week we started right back in the same ole same ole routine. Well, Tuesday my oldest child had an anxiety attack. I think it was over his spelling sheets. (I do know all of the why, but for the privacy of my child, we'll just leave it with his spelling. That was part.) So, Wed. I went to Wal-Mart and bought 4 bubble wonds with flavored bubbles. ($1-each) That was our schooling for Wed. We went out and played bubbles! Lots & lots of bubbles! We spelled with them, we did math, and a little science. Mostly we had fun!! That is the cool thing of Homeschooling. You know your kids very well and you work around their needs not some system.
Boy!, I love homeschooling more and more.
kitten

No comments: