Sunday, January 07, 2007

My vent for today!

One thing that really gripes my rear end is people that brown nose and people that don't know how to be their self.
Let me make myself more clear. Here's just one example.......(I could give a 100 but I'll just give one. Ha!) The other day I was at work and this big boss of the stores come through. Our manger fusses about her all the time but while she is there MS Betty is her best friend and she keeps telling we got to do this and that, act like this or that and do this or that. I'm like oh Hell no. Take me as I am or don't take me at all. I don't kiss up and I'm me. If you don't like me or how I do things then thats your problem. I was standing there taking a few minute break and she told me I needed to put out my cig. I said, NO I'm taking a break. MS Betty said that the lady could write me up if she don't like it. Then MS Betty comes over and puts my cig out. I flew off the handel. I do a dang good job and I'm not going to pretend to be someone I'm not.
This issue has been a thorn in my ass for sometime now. I know that my DJ friends have noticed my sig line, but this one time just really pissed me off.
kitten
PS> Last night when I was really up set I had alot more to say, but one problem I have once I go to sleep I'm over what was bothering me. Maybe if something else triggers this pitpeeve I'll come back and really vent!
kitten

No comments: