Monday, January 08, 2007

My oldest

My oldest child has a chance to go to a school his 11th and 12th grade for gifted kids.
It's mainly science and math. If he goes he can get a 2yr scholarship at Mississippi State.
But there are a few problems to this and I have till next fall to weigh 'em out, 'cause if we are gonna let him go to this school, we will have to sign him up this fall.
Here are few of the proplems..........(1) The school is 3 hrs away from home and he will only be 15 &16. (2) My husband is an Ole Miss fan. (3) He's gonna be soo young when he's able to finish I wanted him to go to a JR first.
Besides the 2yr scholarship this school will be free also, but that's so far for my baby. But on the other hand I don't want to hold him back.
If any one has any suggestions I would appreciate it.
kitten

No comments: