Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello everyone

And a BIG THANK YOU to Ami! Girl!, I appreciate your card you sent. It brought me so much JOY! I think about you and several others each and everyday. I have tried to sit and write you back several times, but I get interrupted.
The last time I wrote on my blog I was bummed out, burned out and whatever else you want to call it. I'm doing a whole lot better, but have not had time to sit down at the computer very much. My kids have been doing my farm town and farm-ville for me on face-book.
Mom has been doing really good for the past 3 - 4 weeks, but life is still so busy I don't even have time to do very much.
Hopefully in a few days I can set down and write a post about everything going on and catch up on some of yall.
I love and miss yall very much!
HUGS to All!!!

6 comments:

Gail said...

I'm SO GLAD to read a post from you and know that you're doing well. We've all missed you so much here in blogland!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad you're feeling better. Hope to hear more from you soon!

MOM #1 said...

Well, I've been missing you. I don't have your physical address, but I hope you got my emails asking about you. I'm glad you are doing well. Hugs and kisses!

karisma said...

Oh hello my sweet Kitten! I have missed you so! I see you facebook....Please add me....at least I will know you are okay? I dont play the silly games but check in once and a while...My screen name there is Karisma Fine

Pamela said...

I've wondered what was going on there.

ChrisB said...

Good to see you doing a post. Farmville is addictive(well it is at the moment I might get fed up in a while) LOL.