Saturday, April 04, 2009

Dreaming

Today I decided to talk a quite walk in the woods to clear my head.

The air was crisp, the flowers were colorful, and the only sound you could hear was they birds a singing. About noon, it had warmed up a bit and I decided I would take a break. Just before I sat down in the grass to take a break I heard water, so I walked on up the hill were I saw this beautiful waterfall.

I decided to sit there so I could watch and listen to this peaceful waterfall. I laid down in the warm sunshine to listen to the waterfall so I could just release all my stresses. The next thing I know I got up and jump into the waterfall for a swim. As I was swimming in the water, I found a cave behind the waterfall. I ventured in to look.


It was amazing to see all ancient writing and symbols. The cave went on for miles! It was like all the stuff the kids and I had studied, but it was right there in front of me. All the sudden something was tickling my nose as I went to rub it I woke up! The sun was starting to go down so I decided to head home. I may have not gone on a real adventure, but it was a pleasant and peaceful day after all.

8 comments:

ChrisB said...

Now that was a lovely little story you dreamed up :)

dawn said...

Sounds like a nice quiet (happy) place to visit. We should all visit such places in times of stress.

karisma said...

Lovely dream walk. Next time can I come too? Mwah xxx

Attie said...

A Lovely dream!! now why can't I have ones like that? I dreat last night Cece 7 I were invited on a camp trip...they were actually kidnapping us..I was texting HELP to Grizzly!!

Junebug said...

I enjoyed your dream. It was fun. When I was young I wanted to be an archeologist and visit the pyramids.

Pamela said...

adventures in the mind are sometimes better than an actual one.

MOM #1 said...

Shoot! I was about to jump in my car and meet you halfway!!!

That sure is a lovely dreamland you made up. I'm glad you had a peaceful day - and apparently a lovely nap. ;-)

Attie said...

I hope your having a good day!!