Monday, March 26, 2007

OK, I guess this is my fuss day!

After I made my post this morning and poured my heart out I was OK for awhile. Then I thought about another thing my hubby said last night. ( I guess this is bash your hubby day, but it really feels good to get this off my chest! HA!) He made the comment that we all had to go to bed because someone had to go to work around here. Excuse me! I did work 40 hrs a week or so for almost a year, home schooled our kids, cooked, cleaned and whatever I needed to do to help out. No, I'm not getting paid anymore, but he was the one that said I needed to quit work and focus more on the kids and being a mom and wife. He said that the little bit I made would not be missed, that me being home doing the other things were more important. I guess I'm just over reacting, but I have feelings also. I hope this little up roar will pass soon! I hate it when the balance is off at home it makes everything else off. OK, Hopefully I'll feel better now!
kitten

No comments: